FreeRunning 4 Life!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know why the chicken crossed the road. Do U???

Go down

I know why the chicken crossed the road. Do U??? Empty I know why the chicken crossed the road. Do U???

Post  trevor Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:08 pm

Why did the chicken cross the road well i'll tell you right now Wink the chicken crossed the road because he was next to a Chick-Fil-A Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy and now you know pig

trevor

Location : i like to free run a little, (and talk to myself not really)

Back to top Go down

I know why the chicken crossed the road. Do U??? Empty Re: I know why the chicken crossed the road. Do U???

Post  trevor Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:09 pm

The chicken didn't cross the road because he was next a Chick-Fil-A how retarted is that he the chicken crossed the road because he simply wanted to cross the road thts it!!!!

trevor

Back to top Go down

I know why the chicken crossed the road. Do U??? Empty Re: I know why the chicken crossed the road. Do U???

Post  trevor Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:11 pm

i agree with Trevor the chicken crossed the road because he wanted to... Trevor u thought Chick-Fil-A was why the chicken crossed the road...... u dushe Suspect

trevor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum